Price Sensitive Information

This is for information of all concerned that in a Meeting of the Board of Directors of Navana CNG Limited held at House#16/B, Road#93, Gulshan-2, Dhaka on 29 July 2012 at 2-15 PM, decided that:

1. The Company's financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2012 are approved, noting that Earning Per Share (EPS) is Tk. 5.09, Net Asset Value per share (NAVPS) is Tk.27.32 and Operating Cash Flow Per Share (OCFPS) is Tk.5.32;

2. a stock dividend at 15% and cash dividend of 10%, totaling 25% is recommended for the year ended 31 March 2012 for the shareholders of the Company;

3. the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the shareholders of the Company shall be held on 27 September 2012 at 9-30 AM at Bashundhara Convention Center-2, Baridhara,Dhaka; and

4. the Record Date for entitlement of dividend and attending the AGM by shareholders is fixed on 08 August 2012.


By Order of the Board
Sd/- 29 July 2011 ( Tareq Enamur Rahim )
Company Secretary